Leith Custom House Open Day Saturday, 17th December 10-4pm
Custom House will be open to the public on Saturday 17th December 10.00-16.00.
There will be market activity in the lane between the main house and the Cruiser Store as well as the regular market in Dock Place.
Some of the main house tenants will also be running demos and activities for the public to participate in.
- Scottish Historic Buildings Trust seek your views on future of Custom House
- Plans for derelict Duke Street site open for public consultation
- Changes to bus routes – Leith Links is hit hard!
- Leith Community Councils take part in Leith Volunteer Fair 2
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response