Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
City of Edinburgh Council are considering an application to for a funfair to be brought to Leith Links in 2020 as part of Leith Festival.
Leith Links Community Council will, as always, include a copy of our policy on events held on Leith Links.
Unfortunately, the Council provides a very short window to consider & respond to applications, with the Community Council response to be submitted by Friday 29 November 2019.
Leith Links Community Council would ask our community to submit their views, concerns and / or suggestions in relation to this current application to us by noon on Wednesday 27 November 2019, this will allow us to take them into account & include them in our formal response to the application. To submit your views, concerns and / or suggestions please use the form at the end of this post.
To keep up to date with progress of the application subscribe to our website as we will post updates as & when we receive them.
*Please note that we have published all the information that has been made available to us by City of Edinburgh Council.
*Please note that your responses will be sent to City of Edinburgh Council Parks & Greenspaces Service, and Councillors Adam McVey, Chas Booth & Gordon Munro, as well as being published on this website (with the exception of your post code & email address).
Web form removed at 21:30ish on 27 November 2019.
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure