Leith Links Plus – ex bowling greens – Next meeting Monday 21st June
Since our last public meeting, a couple of things have happened:
- the outside of the building has been painted – shoutout of thanks to Councillor Chas Booth, who persuaded Council staff to do this.
- we’ve heard that temporary public toilets are going to be installed beside the building (to access water and sewers) – very soon!
2 articles have appeared in the Evening News last week:
To keep in the loop, please join a public meeting about the possible future of the ‘former bowling green area and building’ on Leith Links, at a Zoom meeting, 7pm, Monday 21 June.
You need to sign up by 4pm on Monday 2st and will receive the link at 5pm. If it’s not there by 6pm, check your spam, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes of the last meeting here (coming soon)
Draft Agenda for the meeting:
- Brief recap of legal restrictions affecting the area
- Feedback since last meeting
- Tour of new area of LLCC website
- Report from Working Group on Community Picnic
- Ideas and volunteers for community picnic
- Medium Term Aims – Refine list of proposals, community deliberation, explore skills and expertise available etc.
- Date of Next Meeting