Leith Links Residents Association launch crowdfunding campaign
Leith Links Residents Association have launched a crowdfunding campaign to fund a solicitor to act on their behalf in relation to the ongoing Seafield odour issue.
Nota bene: Leith Links Community Council is featuring this crowdfunding campaign as local news, it has as not as yet given its formal backing to the campaign.
- Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Leith Community Councils take part in Leith Volunteer Fair 2
- Places for Everyone shared off-road network/paths campaign in Edinburgh