Leith Links Residents Association launch crowdfunding campaign
Leith Links Residents Association have launched a crowdfunding campaign to fund a solicitor to act on their behalf in relation to the ongoing Seafield odour issue.
Nota bene: Leith Links Community Council is featuring this crowdfunding campaign as local news, it has as not as yet given its formal backing to the campaign.
- Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- Community Council Elections 2019: Information evening for candidates
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Sally Millar
- Leith Chooses 2019 seeks your views
- Leith Community Centre celebrates fiftieth anniversary