Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- A copy of the detailed & extensive letter, extending to nineteen pages, can be downloaded by clicking here.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street
- Is your Community Council working?
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints