Revised North East Locality Improvement Plan issued
We have been informed by City of Edinburgh Council that the North East Locality Improvement Plan has been revised.
The various Locality Improvement Plans, including the North East Edinburgh version are often used by public sector and third sector organisations when considering which services they provide, and is therefore of some importance to the citizens of North East Edinburgh, which includes Leith & surrounding communities.
In a City of Edinburgh Council report considered by its Culture and Communities Committee on Tuesday 16 March 2021 Council officials said;
In December 2019 the Edinburgh Partnership agreed to carry out a review of the plans to address challenges identified through the annual reporting process. This review activity was paused in March 2020 as a result of the pandemic but resumed in September 2020. The revised plans were subsequently presented and agreed by the Edinburgh Partnership at its meeting in December 2020.
- Click here to view the discussion of the Committee.
- Click here to view the Committee report.
- Click here to view the revised North East Locality Plan.
Click here to sign up to our quarterly e-newsletter. We produce a new issue every January, April, July and October, with occasional special editions. We wont spam you and each issue includes a link to unsubscribe, which you can do at any time.
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- CPZ Phase 2 Engagement opens Monday,15th Feb
- Discussion of Controlled Parking Zone in ‘West Leith’, 8th March 6:30pm
- Come to discussion meetings on traffic / travel / parking
- City of Edinburgh Council review of the 2019 Edinburgh Community Councils elections