Trams to Newhaven newsletter | 7 May 2020
City of Edinburgh Councils Trams to Newhaven team have published their latest community newsletter which provides a community update on the status of the Trams to Newhaven project in relation to the current Covid-19 national health emergency.
Interestingly, the Trams to Newhaven team are still advising the community that the project is ‘scheduled to be completed and carrying passengers by Spring 2023’ as of 7/5/20, despite the works shutdown.
- Trams to Newhaven still scheduled for completion by Spring 2023 despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Trams to Newhaven newsletter | 19 June 2020
- Lothian Buses announce timetable changes as part of Trams to Newhaven project
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street
- Trams to Newhaven: Notification of start of construction work