Alcohol license variation application: 142 Duke Street
City of Edinburgh Council have made us aware that they are processing a license variation application relating 142 Duke Street.
- Reference: 424444
- Applicant: Admiral Taverns Picadilly Limited
- Agent: MacGregor Thomson Solicitors
- Premises: 142 Duke Street
- License type: On & off sale
- Last date for objections: 6 February 2020
- Requested variation: Amend terminal hour to 01:00 hrs daily; add bar meals; allow certain activities to take place out with core hours.
- Link to view licensing register entry: Click here
Owing to the lack of detail, City of Edinburgh Council were asked to provide further information, to which the following response was received:
The variation below is to amend the terminal hour on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from midnight to 1am; to add bar meals, receptions, club meetings, recorded music, live performances and televised sport as activities listed In operating plan.
If you wish to lodge an objection, submit comments or ask questions about the application you should email email@example.com by the deadline of 6 February 2020, you may also wish to copy us in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Variation of Existing Premises Licence: 31 Duke Street
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Leith Links event application decision: Tom Kerridge Presents Pub In The Park – Leith Links 2020
- Plans for derelict Duke Street site open for public consultation