Invitation to Polish Professionals working in Support Services
Feniks is organising a networking meeting for Polish professionals working in support services in Edinburgh. 15th November, 10 am, St. Margarets House, Room g5
Language and lack of confidence can be barriers to accessing services for our clients. How to access to Polish speaking officers and learning about referral systems are essential to maintain good quality care and recovery for our service users. Especially in this changing and hostile environment, it is important to be up to date with the services in Edinburgh.
Please share this information with Polish workers/ colleagues. More details in attached leaflet (Polish language also)
Magda Czarnecka, Project Development Manager (part time, Monday- Friday)
m: 0788 544 2589
Feniks. Counselling, Personal Development and Support Services Ltd.
Charity no. SC039041
St Margaret’s House | 151 London Rd | Edinburgh | EH7 6AE
Feniks is a charity providing psychological support to Central-East European Community (mainly Polish) in Edinburgh. We provide counselling and community development projects aiming to tackle social isolation within migrant community in Edinburgh.
- Projekt 42 seeks community support for new Leith Links facility
- Scottish Historic Buildings Trust seek your views on future of Custom House
- Winter Wanderland – Constitution Street. 25 January 2020
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Project applications published
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)