Leith Links Community Council public meetings move online
The next meeting of Leith Links Community Council in public will take place on Monday 6 April 2020 from 18:30 on Zoom.
Following a successful trial meeting earlier this evening our public meetings will now be held on the Zoom online platform until further notice.
Members of our community are invited to join the meeting to watch & listen to proceedings.
Usually at our meetings we encourage public participation throughout the meetings but due to the nature of Zoom we need to change how we manage our meetings. This means at this first online public meeting that participation of the community will be limited but please do bear with us.
The required papers for the meeting are as below;
To take part in the meeting we’ll share a link on our website & social media, click on the link to take part.
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 28th September, at 6:30pm, via Zoom.
- Next Meeting of the Leith Links Community Council, 31 August 2020, 6:30pm by Zoom
- Leith Links Community Council | Meeting of Monday 27 April 2020
- Leith Links Community Council Meeting 27 July, 6:30
- Community Council to meet on Monday 25 May 2020 from 18:30 on Zoom