New Steads Place development plans published
Developers have published information about their new intentions to develop Steads Place.
The proposals follows on from Drums previous development plans for the site which were refused by City of Edinburgh Council. Drum went on to lodge an appeal with an unelected Scottish Government official, that appeal was dismissed.
Leith Links Community Council shows a significant interest in large scale developments such as this, and we will consider our response in due course.
- Scottish Government dismiss appeal by Steads Place developers
- Developing the Seafield waterfront – how do we see the future?
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints
- Trams to Newhaven still scheduled for completion by Spring 2023 despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!