Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting – 3 December 2018
The meeting is open to members of the public and will include an update on £eith Chooses (which is currently open for applications).
The papers for the meeting can be downloaded here in three parts:
Leith Links Community Council is an active member of the partnership, this month we will be represented on the partnership board by Community Councillor John Tibbitt.
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Michael Traill
- Community Council election 2019: A message from Jim Scanlon, Chair of Leith Links Community Council
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting – 27 February 2019
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Sally Millar
- 106 – 162 Leith Walk: Leith Community Councils submit written submission to planning appeal by Drum Group