Plans for derelict Duke Street site open for public consultation
Pub chain J D Wetherspoons have published their plans for the derelict site at 15 Duke Street – to turn the site into a beer garden for their Foot of the Walk public House.
The building & land at 15 Duke Street has been highlighted by the community as an eyesore for a number of years.
Those who would like to find out more about their proposals, ask any questions, make any suggestions etc will be able to to do so at a consultation event has been arranged for Thursday 16 January 2020, from 3pm to 8pm in their Foot of the Walk public house.
And ofcourse the community will be able to submit views etc to City of Edinburgh Council when formal planning permission/s are sought.
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
- City of Edinburgh Council considers future of Leith Walk / Halmyre Street site
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council