Scottish Government dismiss appeal by Steads Place developers
Today the Scottish Government has announced that it has dismissed the appeal by Drum (Steads Place) Ltd against the decision by City of Edinburgh Council not to grant them the required consents to demolish buildings at Steads Place, and replace with a new development.
You can download and read both decision notices here:
- Application for conservation area consent 18/04349/CON. Appeal application refused and dismissed on 20 December 2019.
- Application for Application for planning permission 18/04332/FUL. Appeal application refused and dismissed on 20 December 2019.
- New Steads Place development plans published
- Merith House Hotel to become HMO?
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!
- Developing the Seafield waterfront – how do we see the future?
- Leith Links event application decision: Tom Kerridge Presents Pub In The Park – Leith Links 2020