Seafield Household Waste Recycling Centre briefing note
At a meeting of City of Edinburgh Council on 27 June, Councillor Kevin Lang tabled a motion regarding the new access/egress arrangements at Seafield HWRC. Transport and
Environment Convener, Councillor Lesley Macinnes agreed to circulate a briefing note to elected members. That briefing note has been released to the wider community.
- TV chef cooking up plans for Leith Links event
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)
- Community Council elections 2019: Last few days to submit nomination papers
- Community Council election 2019: A message from Jim Scanlon, Chair of Leith Links Community Council
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 launches