Seafield Household Waste Recycling Centre briefing note
At a meeting of City of Edinburgh Council on 27 June, Councillor Kevin Lang tabled a motion regarding the new access/egress arrangements at Seafield HWRC. Transport and
Environment Convener, Councillor Lesley Macinnes agreed to circulate a briefing note to elected members. That briefing note has been released to the wider community.
- City of Edinburgh Council review of the 2019 Edinburgh Community Councils elections
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Community Council to meet on Monday 25 May 2020 from 18:30 on Zoom
- Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
- Annual Report 2019/2020 published