Seafield – Stakeholder Update
Notification from Scottish Water of work being carried out at Seafield. If there are any odour issues please report them through the Community Council website
Further to the update we issued last week this is being sent to confirm cleaning work on the primary settlement tank is ongoing at Seafield WwTW. In addition, given the current dry conditions, a decision has been taken to utilise the contractor and other resources on site to clean the storm tanks. It is vitally important these works are carried out without delay, whilst this contractor has available manpower.
Veolia and its contractors are working to complete this work as quickly as possible given the current favourable weather conditions. However, please note onshore winds are forecast for a few days from tomorrow onwards. We would be grateful for continuing community support to share this message locally to provide assurance efforts continue to complete this work as quickly as possible and to minimise odour risk where possible.
- Foul odours from Seafield having an impact on community wellbeing as Scottish Water issue yet another apology
- Scottish Water & Veolia issue apology for Seafield stench
- Scottish Water notify community of works which may generate odour
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints
- Scottish Water notifies community of increased risk of foul odour emissions