Carriageway renewal works on Great Junction Street to start on 08.01.18.
As part of an investment in Edinburgh’s roads and footways for 2017/18, the carriageway on Great Junction Street will be resurfaced. The carriageway has been prioritised because of their current condition, and the works will improve both travelling experience and visual appearance of the surface. This work is scheduled to commence on Monday 8th January 2018 and will last approximately 4 weeks depending on weather and other circumstances. The actual start date and works duration will be confirmed on notices erected in the street prior to works starting. Please see details attached
- Duke Street carriageway resurfacing
- Great Junction Street bridge works begin on Sunday 5 January 2020 for up to 10 weeks
- Update – Duke St./Easter Rd. and Leith Links area road works
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street
- Roundabout works at Duke Street / Easter Road – latest Update