Controlled Parking Zones Phase 2 Consultation Leith
The City of Edinburgh Council launched Phase 2 of its consultation yesterday on proposals for Controlled Parking Zones in the Leith area including Bonnington, Easter Road and what is described as ‘West Leith’ but is actually the area between Lochend Road and Restalrig Road, East Hermitage Place and the colonies.
If you live in these areas please take time to look at the plans for the introduction of permit holder parking, pay and display and other measures. Then make your comments known via the online survey.
The consultation company have also organised two virtual drop in sessions on
Wednesday, 24th February between 6-8pm
Tuesday, 2nd March between 1-3pm
You can sign up to attend these meetings through the link below
Phase 1 of the consultation on parking took place in late 2019 for other areas of Leith.
This consultation is separate from the other consultation currently running on Leith Connections / Leith Low Traffic Neighbourhood.
- CPZ Phase 2 Engagement opens Monday,15th Feb
- Come to discussion meetings on traffic / travel / parking
- Discussion of Controlled Parking Zone in ‘West Leith’, 8th March 6:30pm
- Pay and display parking charges return on Monday 22 June 2020 warns City of Edinburgh Council
- Revised North East Locality Improvement Plan issued