Edinburgh’s only elected Community Council celebrates a busy year.
Since being elected in October 2016 Leith Links Community Council (LLCC) has worked hard for the local community and our AGM was an opportunity to recognise that work by publishing our annual report. Click here to download a copy: LLCC Annual Report 2016 2017.
The LLCC AGM was also an opportunity to elect our office bearers, who for the next year will be;
We hope you enjoy reading our annual report and welcome your feedback.
- Inaugural meeting of New Leith Links Community Council
- Scottish Water issue [another] apology for ongoing Seafield stench
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints
- Massive spike in complaints amidst ongoing foul odour emissions from Seafield
- Leith Links Community Council Meeting, 26th August 6:30pm, Leith Community Centre