Funding to enable & empower communities to make artistic & aesthetic improvements to the National Cycle Network
A new funding stream providing grants of up to £1500 has been created to allow community groups to make artistic and aesthetic improvements to the National Cycle Network (NCN), for the benefit of place quality, enjoyment and active travel.
For full information follow this link to the Sustrans website.
- Places for Everyone shared off-road network/paths campaign in Edinburgh
- North East Voluntary Sector – network event 15 August
- Leith Neighbourhood Network | Let’s make our area better
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Sally Millar
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Voting day – Saturday 1 February 2020