Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- A copy of the detailed & extensive letter, extending to nineteen pages, can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Strengthening Community Councils: Exploring how community councils can contribute to democratic renewal in Scotland.
- Proposal of Application Notice – Land east of 139 Leith Walk
- Scottish Historic Buildings Trust seek your views on future of Custom House
- 106 – 162 Leith Walk: Leith Community Councils submit written submission to planning appeal by Drum Group
- TV chef cooking up plans for Leith Links event