Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 30th November, 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams
The next meeting of the Leith Links Community Council will take place on Monday 30th November, at 6:30pm, online, via Microsoft Teams.
The link for the meeting will be sent out by email.
The meeting is open to interested members of the public. If you wish to attend, please email email@example.com and ask to be sent an invitation /link for the meeting.
(1) the Agenda for the meeting.
(2) the LLCC MINUTES October 2020 (draft until adopted at next week’s meeting).
(3) the Licensing Update (incorporating link to LLCC’s response to the Scottish Government’s recent consultation on Short Term Lets) by Licensing Sub Committee Spokesperson Michael Traill.
These are also stored for access at any time in our online Library.
- Next meeting (AGM) of Leith Links Community Council; Monday 26th October, at 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams.
- Next Meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 29th March 6:30pm
- Short Term Lets: Consultation on a licensing scheme and planning control areas in Scotland. A consultation by Scottish Government
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 25 January 2021, 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams
- Next Meeting of LLCC is Monday 1st March 2021, 6:30pm