Suggestions sought on possible new locations for Just Eat Cycles hire points
Leith Links Community Council will be considering other suitable locations at our next meeting on Monday 25 March 2019 (18:30 in Leith Community Centre), with a view to submitting a request or requests, and is keen to hear your suggestions.
Below is a map of our area (the area within the red boundary line), if you can think of a suitable location please let us know and tell us why you think it would be suitable.
We’ll circulate a list of the suggestions in due course.
- If you find an abandoned bike you can report to Serco by email, telephoning 0131 278 3000 or Twitter so that they can consider collecting it.
update 30/3/19: We have removed the suggestion form and considered the suggestions at our meeting on 25 March 2019, please view our minutes of this meeting when they are published on this website for further updates
- Leith Links Community Council Meeting, 29 April, 6:30pm, Leith Community Centre
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)
- Polite reminder: Leith Links Community Council public meeting
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting – 27 February 2019
- Permission sought for Leith Links 5k