General election information relating to Leith Links Community Council area
A general election has been called for Thursday 8 June 2017, this is a United Kingdom wide election where voters will elect one MP per constituency to sit in the House of Commons.
The Leith Links Community Council area encompasses parts of two constituencies.
In this election you select one candidate and mark an X in the box next to their name.
You can only vote if you are on the register of electors, to check you are listed, or to be added, follow this link for further information.
The candidates standing in each constituency are as follows;
Edinburgh North and Leith
- Deidre Leanne Brock – Scottish National Party
- Iain McGill – Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
- Gordon John Munro – Scottish Labour and Co-operative Party
- Lorna Jane Slater – Scottish Green Party
- Martin Veart – Scottish Liberal Democrats Party
- Tristan Philip Pierre Gray – Scottish Liberal Democrats Party
- Patsy King – Scottish Labour Party
- Katie Crichton Mackie – Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
- Tommy Sheppard – Scottish National Party
If you are not sure which constituency you live in, follow this link to find our by entering your post code.
NB: Leith Links Community Council is a non political organisation and is not affiliated with any candidate, political party or cause.
- General Election 2019 | Hustings information
- Community Council elections 2019: A message from Community Councillor Andrew MacKenzie
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Sally Millar
- City of Edinburgh Council publish nomination papers for Leith Links Community Council 2019 election
- General Election 2019 decides membership of two Leith Links Community Council seats