The next meeting of the Leith Links Community Council will be held on Monday 26 February
at 7pm, in the Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, New Kirkgate
Our guest speaker is from Port of Leith HA to give an overview of their proposals for the Porthaven House site.
Agenda26.2.18 LLCC Minutes Jan 2018 Draft3
The Edinburgh Mela is back this year, and is up and running RIGHT NOW on Leith Links. Open from 12-9pm both Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd (FREE entry).
Check out the exciting programme of music and dance perfomances here, and there is also yummy food, stalls and lots of fun. All welcome!
Want to catch up and join in with what’s happening in and around our local community? You may be interested to attend one or more of the following events, all happening this week:
- Monday 26 June – Leith Links Community Council Meeting – 7 pm Leith Community Centre.
- Wednesday 28 June – Project team, former Tram Depot (165 Leith Walk) news about demolition and new plans for the site – drop in event, 4:30 – 7pm, McDonald Road Library.
- Thursday 29 June – Make Leith Better pitching event. Leith Creative offering £500 awards for the best ideas – 6 pm – 8pm, Bakers Arms, 87-91 Henderson Street.
- Saturday 1 July – Restalrig Road + Railway Path Clean Up event – 11am – meet at bus stop on bridge above the railway path, Restalrig Road.
- Sunday 2 July – Farmers Market on the Croft – 10am – 5 pm – Leith Community Croft, at the Johns Road end of Leith Links.