VULNERABLE MISSING MAN – LEITH, EDINBURGH
**Update as of 22:25 on 8/2/20 – Robert has been found.**
Police are appealing for assistance in tracing 83-year-old Robert Low who has been missing from Albert Street, Leith, since earlier this afternoon Saturday, 8 February 2020.
Robert is described as white, 5ft4 in height, of slim build and when last seen was wearing a blue checked jumper and tracksuit bottoms. No further details at this time.
Inspector Grant McCulloch, Craigmiller Police Station, is asking people to keep a look out for Mr Low. he said:
“We have officers carrying out a search of the area around Albert Street at the moment but would ask members of the public, especially taxi and bus drivers who may be in the area, to keep a look out for Robert.
“He doesn’t, as far as we know, have any money with nor a mobile phone with him. He may have gone into one of the local licensed premises so if you have seen him, then please contact Leith Police Station via 101 and quote reference number 2477 of 8 February, 2020”.
- Concerns raised about condition of former Leith Town Hall (now Leith Police Station)
- Dangerous motorbike riding causing concern in Leith Links area
- Police witness appeal following a woman being assaulted on Restalrig Railway Path
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Is your Community Council working?