Next meeting (AGM) of Leith Links Community Council; Monday 26th October, at 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams.
The next meeting of the Leith Links Community Council will take place on Monday 26th October, at 6:30pm, online, via Microsoft Teams.
There will be the AGM first, chaired by Councillor Gordon Munro, followed by a short ‘ordinary’ meeting chaired by Jim Scanlon.
The link for the meeting will be sent out by email.
(2) the Minutes of the September 2020 ‘ordinary’ meeting. Both are draft until adopted at next week’s meeting.
(3) the Annual Report (incorporating Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Engagement Officer Reports) (also draft until adopted at next week’s meeting).
(4) the Agenda for the AGM
(5) the Agenda for the ordinary meeting.
(6) the end of year accounts for LLCC Project a/c (£eith Chooses) which is not included in the Annual Report
These will also be stored for access at any time in our online Library.
The meeting is open to members of the public who are resident, or have close links to our local area. If you wish to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be sent an invitation /link for the meeting.
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 30th November, 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 25 January 2021, 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams
- Next Meeting of LLCC is Monday 1st March 2021, 6:30pm
- £eith Chooses community meeting,10th November, you are invited!
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 28th September, at 6:30pm, via Zoom.