Seafield odour complaints
There has been a spike in complaints relating to Seafield over recent days. Since Friday 20 September 2019 we have received over forty complaints relating to odour.
Reporting odour from Seafield supports us and others to campaign for an effective long term solution to the issue by building a catalogue of incidents, it also allows us to challenge the responsible bodies about specific incidents to see what happened and how it can be avoided in the future.
When you report any odour issues via our website the simple web form is sent to a number of people & organisations:
- Councillors Booth, McVey & Munro
- Ben MacPherson MSP
- Roseanna Cunningham MSP (Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform)
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Scottish Water
- Scottish Environmental Protection Agency
- Scottish Water announces major improvement works at Seafield
- Inaugural meeting of New Leith Links Community Council
- Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- Seafield Update
- Junction improvements – Duke Street roundabout (latest update)