Seafield odour complaints
There has been a spike in complaints relating to Seafield over recent days. Since Friday 20 September 2019 we have received over forty complaints relating to odour.
Reporting odour from Seafield supports us and others to campaign for an effective long term solution to the issue by building a catalogue of incidents, it also allows us to challenge the responsible bodies about specific incidents to see what happened and how it can be avoided in the future.
When you report any odour issues via our website the simple web form is sent to a number of people & organisations:
- Councillors Booth, McVey & Munro
- Ben MacPherson MSP
- Roseanna Cunningham MSP (Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform)
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Scottish Water
- Scottish Environmental Protection Agency
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints
- Local MSP responds to latest 188 complaints of foul odour emissions
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints
- City of Edinburgh Council responds to complaints of foul odour emissions in Leith Links area
- Scottish Water notifies community of increased risk of foul odour emissions